A very typical wagering competition, the more you wager the more you climb the leaderboard. It is a weekly tournament and the first price is 3k. The very good part of the promo is that the prizes are paid in cash, with no wagering requirement attached.
Here we are talking about a huge prize pool. Table Wars has been given a massive big-money makeover!
€10,000 is up for grabs every week! Simply play your favorite BitStarz table games and shoot up to the top of the real-time leaderboard. Each week a fresh new tournament launches and if you’re amongst the top 40 you will take home one of the prizes. The top dog will win €3,000 and all the bragging rights! What about wagering requirements? None. Zilch. Nada.
Table Wars is now bigger than ever and so are your chances of scooping the cash!
Table Wars – Terms and Conditions
- 1. Wagering on slot games do not count towards the promotion, only table games.Wagering amounts will be turned into points and shown on this page.
- 1a. Only players who have made at least 1 deposit are able to participate in the promotion.
- 2. A new race will start every 7 days (Running from Monday – Monday) with a new €10,000 prize pool. Starting time of the promotion is at 10:00 CEST and ends 7 days later at 09:59 CEST.
- 3. Players will be paid the currency equivalent in the currency used on their account of the prize displayed in euro.
- 4. The winners will be officially declared by the end of the period and the prizes will be paid out within 1 hour.
- 5. Prizes come without wagering requirement.
- 6. Accounts which are closed at the time when promotion ends will not be paid.
- 7. You can easily keep track of the promotional period by checking the timer on the Page.
- 8. We will be sending updates about this promotion by email. Stay tuned and make sure you have enabled the option to receive ‘our promotions’ in your profile.
- 9. Kindly note that the range of games available to you may change depending on your geo location and game availability.
- 10. Minimal Risk Wagering is not allowed, which includes (but is not limited to) playing red and black at the same time on Roulette. If a player uses minimal risk wagering to boost their turnover in the tournament, the player in question will be disqualified at the end of the promotional period and will not receive a prize in the promotion, regardless of what’s stated on the leaderboard.
- 11. BitStarz General Terms and Conditions apply.