Other popular cryptocurrencies
We have already talked about Bitcoin Casinos and we all know that Bitcoin is the flagship of the cryptocurrency sphere and the default payment method of most crypto-based casinos. A good number of these bitcoin alternatives also have good values with the potential to increase and also share the benefits of bitcoin. Some altcoins even offer lower transaction fees and faster transaction time than bitcoin. Below are some of the popular bitcoin alternatives that are supported by bitcoin casinos.
- Ethereum: Bitcoin is the traders, investors, and speculators’ first choice as an asset and investment. Ethereum offers that, though on a reduced scale, and much more. The coin offers a mix of transparency and anonymity, with high-grade blockchain security. Most of the Bitcoin casinos in our reviews support Ethereum as a good alternative.
- Litecoin: Litecoin is on the same blockchain technology as Bitcoin. It may not hold equal value as a long term investment as its sister coin, bitcoin, but it is a better currency to spend and move around. It’s transactions process faster and four-time faster than bitcoin.
- Monero: In addition to a swift transfer and low transaction fees, Monero protocol is among the best privacy for transactions in the crypto sphere. All these benefits make it a perfect payment method for online casino players.
- Dogecoin: It started as the joker of the crypto sphere, a coin not to be taken seriously. Beyond the pretty low value, it offers as many benefits as most crypto. The crypto is backed by a devoted and robust community and has the potential of becoming a widely adopted coin very soon.
- BitcoinCash: The name gives it up. BitcoinCash is on the same blockchain like bitcoin. It was developed to provide a solution to the problem of scaling, transaction process fees, and the speed of processing transactions. It is serving its purpose relatively well.
Other popular cryptocurrencies supported by Bitcoin casinos are ripple, Zcash, Dash, Neo, etc.